CfP: Welcome to Night Vale
By Skye Cervone In CFP On May 23, 2016
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Proposals related to the podcast Welcome to Night Vale are solicited for chapter contributions to an edited scholarly collection to be published by Palgrave.
The editor seeks to include a range of approaches focusing on both form and content. Topics may include but are not limited to:
* internal themes and allusions
* genre and influences
* performance, music, and effects
* politics and historical contextualization
* podcast production, distribution, and consumption
* reception and fandom
* paratexts, marketing, and merchandise
250-word proposals and abbreviated CV indicating academic position and publications due by June 15th, 2016.
5000-word chapters due by February 15th, 2017.
Inquires and proposals to Jeffrey Andrew Weinstock at Jeffrey.Weinstock[at]cmich.edu